10 January 2016

Using Rumble

Recently, someone from Rumble contacted me regarding my youtube videos.
After talking for a while, decided to give Rumble a try, uploaded one video under the "video management" contract  just to see how it works out.
Firstly, I don't like that we don't have any control over what we post. I can't edit the video title or description. The person I was communicating with mentioned that them sharing my video will gain it more views. However, the 'many views' mostly came from my video they posted on their youtube channel. So 33+ was from viewers on Rumble, the other 200 was from their Youtube channel.
That would be totally fine, if they had linked my original youtube channel too on their video.

Overall, this is just my experience on my first time using Rumble. I might have done something wrong, or not understood the contract properly. Would be nice if I could change the license for that particular video and maybe that will allow me to edit the description? Not sure. Will stick to using Youtube for the time being (and one video stuck at Rumble since I can't delete the video i posted or my account because the video is 'sold' under their contract). Im not saying Rumble is bad, just figure out which site is more suitable for you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment