27 April 2016

Trip to Singapore's Southern Islands

Hey guys! So recently I visited Saint John's Island, Lazarus Island and Kusu Island.
I  went with my dad to explore and take photos!

Tips:
-Bring LOTS of water. There is no water/food on either island and it can get pretty hot in the noon. Wear sunblock and a hat if you are planning to walk around.

-Pets in carriers ARE allowed on the ferry, just be careful if you are letting them walk around the island (ground is BURNING HOT during noon time)

-Go during weekdays, its less crowded.

We purchased tickets at the Singapore Island Cruise booth at Marina South Pier.
You can check out ferry timings at their website. http://www.islandcruise.com.sg/

















Map of St John's Island

















Photos I took of the cats there:




Check out the videos I took of the trip!!






Photos from a previous trip to the same place.(Went with a friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment