30 September 2016

Book Review: Little Bird

Little BirdLittle Bird by Camilla Way
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Although you can pretty much tell which character is which (either in terms of what roles they play or who they are) , the storyline still holds a bit of mystery in terms of what happens next.

I like how the author used such a unique (I haven't read a book which has a similar character yet) main character. Even though there are such people in the real world, we hardly ever hear about them, or their story. (Unless we specifically look it up)

Quite a depressing book as most of the characters have troubled past/present.

Too much profanity for my taste. Even though the author might be showing how people in that area actually speak, im sure there are other slightly less sever cuss words that can replace the f word.

Nice read, but I would not put my eyes through that again.

View all my reviews

Buy the book here!

Full Affiliate Disclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment