25 July 2016

Book Review: Beneath the Glitter, Where Beauty lies

Beneath the Glitter (Sophie and Ava London, #1)Beneath the Glitter by Elle Fowler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The book started off a little slow and boring but it got more engaging towards the end. The storyline is predictable, mostly with the way the love triangles were going. However, the way the different characters were made interesting enough to read on! I like how real this series is, life is not always perfect. Surround yourself with genuine friends/family that will stick by you through the ups and downs.

View all my reviews

Buy the book here!

Full Affiliate Disclosure

Where Beauty Lies (Sophie and Ava London, #2)Where Beauty Lies by Elle Fowler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this more than the first book. The good thing about this book, it was more unpredictable, compared to the first one. I feel that they improved a lot on the storyline. Though there were some loose ends, the ending gave a sweet closure to the series!

View all my reviews

Buy the book here!

Full Affiliate Disclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment