23 August 2016

Book Review: Silver, Tarnished and Reflected

Silver (Silver, #1)Silver by Rhiannon Held
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A good fantasy read! Didn't realise it was a series until now... "Silver" could be a stand-alone book. It was interesting to read a bit about the dynamics of a werewolf pack. The story had just the right amount of intrigue to hold my interest. Im still confused about the 'wild self' leaving part though.. Will see how I like the rest of the series, stay tuned for those reviews!

View all my reviews

Buy the book here!



Tarnished (Silver, #2)Tarnished by Rhiannon Held
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


'Tarnished' is my favourite part in this series. The whole book is action packed and so engrossing to read! The characters really grew a lot, learning how to adapt to the situations and becoming more mature. The author shows how everyone has their own strengths, even if they seem 'weak' on the outside. Really interesting book!

View all my reviews

Buy the book here!



Reflected (Silver, #3)Reflected by Rhiannon Held
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is mainly about how Felicia deals with relationships, her new family and problems in her life. Good read, but not as interesting as the first two, in my opinion.

View all my reviews

Buy the book here!


Full Affiliate Disclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment